- Each studio has limited availability. Reserving your class online is the easiest and most convenient way to make sure you get into the class you want to attend. You can also call the studio to reserve a class once an account has been created, or payment made.
- Please call the studio if you are running late but still plan on attending.
- Drop-in clients are welcome and will be given a spot if there is availability. If the class is full, the drop-in client will be given a spot in class if a client fails to show once class has begun.
- 2 hour notice is required for cancellation of any class (via app, phone or email).
- We offer 10 spots on our wait list. Once your waitlist spot is moved into class, you will receive an email and text from Spinunity up to 2 hours prior to the class start time. Please ensure your notifications are turned on when managing your profile.
- Due to late cancellations (within the 2 hour start of class time), we highly encourage you to call the studio and ask to be called if someone cancels and you are able to make it to class.
- If you're on the wait list but cannot make the class, make sure to remove yourself from the waitlist. It is your responsibility to check your email if you have been wait-listed to avoid a no-show or late cancellation charge.
- You can always call the studio to check your wait-list status if you do not have access to email.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
- No refunds will be granted for no-show reservations. Classes will be processed as a class attended.
- A 2 hour notice is required for cancellation of any class. All reservations are subject to a no-show/late cancellation fee. This fee must be paid before participating in another class.
- For unlimited memberships, a $10 no-show fee will be charged to your credit card or applied to your account until payment can be collected.
- For class packages there will be a deduction of one class if there are any remaining.
- For single drop-in passes purchased, the pass will be considered “used” for the no-show.
PASS TERMS + CONDITIONS
- Monthly unlimited packages are good for 30 consecutive days. They are “activated” with first class use (not at time of purchase).
- Introductory 4 class pass & new rider 1 month unlimited pass are for new clients only, not to be combined or used before with, or after any other offer - ie Groupon.
- 10 & 20 class passes expire 3 & 6 months from date of purchase respectively (unless approved by management).
- 2 x week memberships can be used up to 8 times per month.
- Class passes can be shared between family members only.
- All passes can be used to reserve classes once per day. Please call the studio if you are looking to ride more than your reserved class.
- Spinunity has a no-refund policy for class purchases as well as in-studio merchandise unless at the discretion of the studio manager.